2017 Uniform Thread

9 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Dunno if anyone;s said it -- and I am NOT wading through 124 pages to find out -- but Troop looks like they're in the same duds as last year.

This makes me sad.  On the bright side, only one more season to go after this before they can change again.

Mike

• Like 1

On June 20, 2017 at 8:03 PM, goodmello said:

After watching them, I can finally stop complaining about the Cavaliers CG uniforms.  However, I can't stand that you can see so much chest of the brass line.  Having such a deep neck without an undershirt is just... not athletic/clean looking?... I don't know.

Yeah, an undershirt under the open vee neck would be cool. Plus a pocket protector. 

1 hour ago, Slingerland said:

Yeah, an undershirt under the open vee neck would be cool. Plus a pocket protector. 

I have several pencils and financial calculators they could stuff in somewhere.

14 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Dunno if anyone;s said it -- and I am NOT wading through 124 pages to find out -- but Troop looks like they're in the same duds as last year.

From the pics they posted of the run through last night, it would appear so.

5 hours ago, MikeN said:

This makes me sad.  On the bright side, only one more season to go after this before they can change again.

Mike

It's all about how they look from the press box.  These colors looks fantastic to me.  (vid is ok'd by dci)

2 minutes ago, Cop said:

It's all about how they look from the press box.  These colors looks fantastic to me.  (vid is ok'd by dci)

I just wish the wast line was not a half oval shape and sleeves were longer....other than that I like the color scheme...

so cut the extra material off on the sides at bottom..will look taller and lengthen sleeves...done

9 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I just wish the wast line was not a half oval shape and sleeves were longer....other than that I like the color scheme...

so cut the extra material off on the sides at bottom..will look taller and lengthen sleeves...done

Yeah....looks like they were shooting for the waistcoat style of Academy that year, but missed the mark.