Unpopular Opinions?

- Pit people look ridiculous with all of that overacting gesticulating while they are playing. Quit looking like you are mimes!

- I think SCV should have beat up the piano keyboard player after 2015 finals where he totally forgot/spaced out on his Bach solo at the very beginning of the show.

- George Hopkins doesn't post to Facebook enough.

- I'm so looking forward to the first transexual to march a top 12 drumcorps!

- Why do people have to shush me while I'm talking and laughing during a drum corps show, especially during the quiet and soft parts? Geez! It's a free country, isn't it?

- Can't wait for the first corps member to give birth during summer tour season!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RogerF said:

- Pit people look ridiculous with all of that overacting gesticulating while they are playing. Quit looking like you are mimes!

- I think SCV should have beat up the piano keyboard player after 2015 finals where he totally forgot/spaced out on his Bach solo at the very beginning of the show.

- Why do people have to shush me while I'm talking and laughing during a drum corps show, especially during the quiet and soft parts? Geez! It's a free country, isn't it?

- Can't wait for the first corps member to give birth during summer tour season!

Greatest joke post ever, unless you were serious...

3 hours ago, crownisking said:

'09 was the only Madison show I like.

0mw1I8e.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RogerF said:

It cannot be a coincidence that this post appeared on this particular day in history....

1 hour ago, RogerF said:

This has already happened...

16 hours ago, crownisking said:

I guess the fact that everyone else liked it so much kinda made me go from not liking it to really not liking it.  That's probably pretty bad, I know.

I didn't "hate it" but I really thought 2016 SCV was overrated. It was a "nice" show and maybe, even probably deserving of its placement, but no more, IMO.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I didn't "hate it" but I really thought 2016 SCV was overrated. It was a "nice" show and maybe, even probably deserving of its placement, but no more, IMO.

They were "pleasant", a word I would never want to associate with Vanguard.    I'm not sure I agree they even deserved the placement.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, corpsband said:

They were "pleasant", a word I would never want to associate with Vanguard.    I'm not sure I agree they even deserved the placement.  

They were a bit of an aquired taste, thats fair.  To say that they didnt deserve 4th though is ridiculous.  They were miles above Cavies in percussion as well as brass.  Dont get me wrong...Im a Cavies fan, I dont think for a second Cavies or Cadets should have been ahead of SCV.