Unpopular Opinions?

34 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

...s.  

Oh, S.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Phantom 2008 is terrible

I dont know about that.  I liked BD better that year, but that is because Im a diehard BD fan.  Phantom 2008 was actually good, but Im not sure they should have won.  

31 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

I dont know about that.  I liked BD better that year, but that is because Im a diehard BD fan.  Phantom 2008 was actually good, but Im not sure they should have won.  

They deserved the win as much as Bluecoats did last year.  Sometimes effect overwhelms cleanliness.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, friendwhale said:

-I don't mind shows having electronics to pretty much any extent

I wanted to accommodate your willingness to have DCI corps to become 'fully and completely' eclectrionic and use any/all electronics to pretty much any extent.  So here is a link of your electronic DCI:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

I wanted to accommodate your willingness to have DCI corps to become 'fully and completely' eclectrionic and use any/all electronics to pretty much any extent.  So here is a link of your electronic DCI:

I ,for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, corpsband said:

I ,for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

Just remember, if you get in trouble with our new robot masters, play Slim Whitman at as high a volume as you can.  Maybe their robot brains will explode

6 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Bluecoats use too many electronics

Madison should have beat BAC this year

I dont think BAC will be much better than last year

Academy wont be in finals this year

Not sure if I agree about too much electronics from Bluecoats, but toning down a bit and returning to that Bloo sound we often took for granted would not be a bad idea.

Madison over BAC, I'm the wrong one to ask, even though it broke my heart to see Madison out, I would have been more heartbroken if it had been Boston Crusaders, who did in my opinion have their best show at semi's. However, at the dinner break prior to scores being announced there were quite a few dejected Madison and BAC fans who feared Troopers would be the one to take 12th.

As far as BAC is concerned, it all depends on the new talent recruited, the maturity of those who will be returning, and whether the new team can work collaboratively. This we won't know until they hit the field competitively. Boston Crusaders has "the drum corps experience" and tradition aspects, both of which are important, down to a science. I hope things will work out in competition. 

Regarding Academy, they have the most to prove this year, they could fall but if they do, they'll return to finals the following year.

• Like 2