Hump Day

Today we are officially over the hump ... finals was 157 days ago and the premier show in Indianapolis is in 156 days.  Its all down hill from here.

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Today we are officially over the hump ... finals was 157 days ago and the premier show in Indianapolis is in 156 days.  Its all down hill from here.

My day today: it's my day off, but I have to give a good portion of it up to go to a meeting and then drive home, potentially in a wintry mix. Imagining sitting in Lucas Oil Stadium immersed in drum corps will be a great distraction!

• Like 1

While this is a nice piece of information, it also just makes me realize, that drum corps season is still much too far away!!!

Nice post. Reminded me to reserve a hotel room for the Tour Premier night. Looking forward to Harry & Izzy's too.

I'm probably way early to the party, but I officially hooked up a computer permanently to the big screen TV in the living room this past weekend. Baby No. 2 is going to prevent me from attending any events live this summer, but I'm looking forward to watching the entire season of pay per views with some pretty excellent surround sound.

16 minutes ago, ouooga said:

I'm probably way early to the party, but I officially hooked up a computer permanently to the big screen TV in the living room this past weekend. Baby No. 2 is going to prevent me from attending any events live this summer, but I'm looking forward to watching the entire season of pay per views with some pretty excellent surround sound.

Unless they use FloMarching....