Rochester, NY

Remember there are corps from the Mid West too. Also Rochester came up with the best proposal. Find another city that can come up with what Rochester did!

I've enjoyed both our trips to Rochester but in 2012 it was nice to experience things in Annapolis so I'm sure a move of championship venue will come with its pros and cons of course which we may or may not experience first hand for ourselves.

Regardless of where it gets held, its the crowd that makes it what it is and I hope people still travel out to attend finals even if it means an expense to them!

On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 2:33 AM, aLittleBird said:

Having championships in Rochester was one of the dumbest moves DCA ever made, unless the activity would have collapsed had they not done it.

When most of the corps are within 3 hours distance of each other, it makes almost no sense whatsoever to drive out 7 hours to the Canadian border for championships.

financially, it does make sense,..............otherwise the same corps you speak of would not vote to hold it there,..............

58 minutes ago, Gary Matczak said:

financially, it does make sense,..............otherwise the same corps you speak of would not vote to hold it there,..............

exactly. fans may have gotten tired of it, but the deal DCA gets can't be beat. I haven't been back up because of family considerations, so I hope they get online streaming solved.

• Like 1