2017 Guardians D&BC Production Announcement

Featuring the music of Claude Debussy, Paul Hindemith, Doug Bush, Patricia Islas, Daniel Montoya Jr., and Kanye West.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MikeN said:

I'm not liking this cause my daughter is auditioning... :)

... I'm liking it cause I heard some of it and it's a big step forward for them, and really fun to listen to!

Mike

Glad to hear she is giving Guardians a shot!  Good luck!

• 3 months later...

One of my favorite shows last year!  Really glad to see how well they did at Michigan City!!!

• 4 months later...

Sending good wishes to everyone associated the Guardians to safely get through the flooding. I just saw that all interstate routes in and out of Houston are now blocked.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Sending good wishes to everyone associated the Guardians to safely get through the flooding. I just saw that all interstate routes in and out of Houston are now blocked.

Second that. We have family in that area as well. It's looking as bad as I feared it would be.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Waiting for the 2018 topics to start up, but I got a glimpse as to what Guardians are doing in 2018.  Very much in the spirit of the Kanye/Hindemith show, but with a lot more artists, weightier classical integration, and some interesting bells and whistles that I think might make some "first corps to do ..." lists.  Longer tour too, so bigger and better all around. 

Mike (Trying to get *two* children into the corps this year.  My poor checkbook...)