Genesis 2017

Ok, so did Hopkins unload a can of whoop ### on your Director?

Inquiring smartass wants to know :)

4 hours ago, whitedj2002 said:

Ok, so did Hopkins unload a can of whoop ### on your Director?

Inquiring smartass wants to know :)

This was quickly identified as fake newscast in another thread today. Move on....

• Like 2

Caught a Periscope of the show last night and am wholly impressed with the corps' first foray into World Class. The brass book is smart and lovable and offers plenty of demand, and the corps really surprised me with its levels of cleanliness with still a few weeks left to go. I have loved Genesis for a few seasons now, and wished them the best for 2017, but to be honest, wasn't expecting the corps to hang so well in their first season moving up. Well played, Genesis. I'm really looking forward to the seeing where this show places in San Antonio, their first show with more than one corps around their skill level, as well as how the corps progresses down the homestretch the next few weeks. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My spies tell me that Genesis has used these last few days off to change up the end of their show to make it higher energy... can't wait to see it in Allentown (I hope!)

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

Wishing Genesis all the best this week!

My girlfriend and I saw them for the first time Saturday in Allentown, and we both were impressed. Very enjoyable show.

A corps that is on its way up!!!

• Like 2

Enjoyed this show. I thought they would score higher. Very nice entry into World Class!

• Like 2

I was super impressed with Genesis in Allentown this weekend.  A very well designed show, with good musical arrangements (that were MUSICAL), and some very innovative, well done drill.  One of my top 5 favorite shows in Allentown.  Well done & welcome to World Class, Genesis! 

• Like 3