Full Recaps Make a Return for the 2017 Sesaon

35 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I didn't want to broach confidentiality about your luddite tendencies with the computer.\I know you are still using your abacus plus fingers an.d toes

Excel is a spreadsheet computer program used in business, drum corps, and accounting. I'm using it to track the Corpswars punches for two certain East Coast units.

So long as I can exhale around my computer and not spill the java on the keyboard, I'm good to go. The other stuff will take care of itself in due time.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:55 AM, Liahona said:

Well Michael Boo you got to sleep in late for 2016...Get ready and prepare for sleep deprivation this summer in 2017  :smile:

I should start banking some sleep now. While I certainly appreciated not having to do Recap Roundup last summer, it felt really weird to go to bed early after a show and feel like I should be writing the feature.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Michael Boo said:

I should start banking some sleep now. While I certainly appreciated not having to do Recap Roundup last summer, it felt really weird to go to bed early after a show and feel like I should be writing the feature.

Haha, well youll be back at the grind soon enough:)

What money ?

at money ?

Edited by BRASSO
delete

On 2/3/2017 at 8:04 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Well, it was an interesting experiment, anyway.

The interesting part to me was seeing who the biggest leakers were. It wasn't non finalists 

• Like 1