Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

So after denying, then dismissing and then demanding proof, now apparently the only thing left is to blame me.  That's fine.  You can believe whatever you like.  I was informed of the situation by someone who was at the camp in Florida last weekend.  I have never, ever seen an email containing a list of kids...new recruits or otherwise.

Edited by craiga

3 minutes ago, craiga said:

What email from Boston??  I know of no such email.

"I was notified yesterday by Chris Holland..." etc...

Granted I'm assuming that said notification was an email.  It could have been a parchment scroll written in blood.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

Lets take a look at forum guidelines.

Posting Guidelines: Members shall not post --

SNIP

--emails, private messages, instant messages and anything not written by the person doing the actual posting

Hmmmmm.... Nancy Coats authored the email posted herein.  Did she make the initial posting here on DCP releasing the email for public debate?

1 minute ago, craiga said:

So after denying, then dismissing and then demanding proof, now apparently the only thing left is to blame me.  That's fine.  You can believe whatever you like.  I was informed of the situation by someone who was at the camp in Florida last weekend.  I have never, ever seen an email containing a list of kids...new recruits or otherwise.

Lol please quote the message where I said you saw it.

For that matter please quote the message where I demanded proof.

For that matter.... well never mind.

I don't want any sort of hex put on me. 

Just now, Stu said:

Hmmmmm.... Nancy Coats authored the email posted herein.  Did she make the initial posting here on DCP releasing the email for public debate?

The High Grand Inquisition has plenipotentiary rights to all communications,  ethereal or otherwise.

5 hours ago, cowtown said:

And the contradicting information allegedly coming from the same person at Crown (scholarships for  age-outs only, oh wait, not true) really casts doubts on their entire story so I’m not willing to accept yet that it’s the details buried in the contract, fool me twice and all.

Right now my pitchfork is taking aim aside from the one locked on Garfield who is doing a misinformation-deflection-dance and his ‘official’ conservation from yesterday seems like he got played or spun pretty badly.

Well, it's sort of like Liahona was the AP and garfield was CNN. Two different journalistic outfits; two different sources. And the sources in both cases have biases (as we all do) and share with the journalists in a way that makes them look best.

Then along comes HOLYHome in the role of Buzzfeed or Wikileaks to present some, but not all, of the raw information.

Mingusmonk also provided some useful raw information, that up to the halfway point of this discussion (which is as far as I've gotten), had not yet been discussed by anyone else, so I guess we'll call him Snowden.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Scurrilous charge by you. Do you have a scintilla of proof to support your claim that someone told a poster to put what CC was doing on DCP ? The bill itself was put on DCP only after the claim by you and others that it was bogus and demanding proof of what CC was doing. But this info was released by Craiga here on DCP, and my information is that noone asked him to post it. He did so to bring to light something he wanted to share. There was no group conspiracy planned to release this info. THATS  bogus. So what proof do you have that " someone asked someone to go post this on DCP ? My sense... you have none. You " clearly " are way out of bounds with this charge, then.

If they owe corp dues (016) they should pay (Imo) the rest no.  There has been past MM that have left BAC which people (BAC alum) have payed for and did not ask for payment back . What ever life goes on.  Deal with it.  Chris is a lawyer and he understands what is right and what is wrong.  Go BAC.