Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

39 minutes ago, corpsband said:

So...to summarize.

Some corps (NOT in the G7) 

1. Performs a show mocking the G7.  
2. Comes into some cash.  Actually a lot of cash.
3. Hires away staff from two G7 corps.  Pays ..ahemm.. generous wages to new staff.
4. Tries to hire even more of their staff but were told to #### off.
5. Celebrates how awesome these hires were publicly.
6. Staff from one of the corps convinces 20 caption-winning kids to jump from a medalist corps to the one that squeaked into finals.
7. Cries foul when logistical issues offer said G7 corps a reason to skip a show.
8. Cries foul when members from one of the corps owe money to the original corps and said corps tries to collect said debt.
9. Cries foul when any talks mean about them because they are innocent of everything.
10. Cries foul when it's pointed out to them they're just playing the victim card.

OK -- got it.

Anymore crying?  We should get that all out of the way in one place.  

Have there been any more evil acts inflicted upon the victim?

Or is it time to get down off that cross?

Perhaps it's time to...

So finally, corpsband, your true colors are out in the open for all to see.  About time.  For the record, Liahona is correct about the show boycott, prompting a visit from Dan A to Boston in late September.  Also for the record, Boston did not simply "come into some cash".  The BOD has invested years in cultivating ties to the City of Boston, Commonwealth of Mass, and the city's financial district.  It has been a long, arduous process for all the folks involved.  Your disdain for BAC is now front and center.  I just can't think of why you are so preoccupied with a corps who just "squeaked into 12th".

• Like 7

Just now, craiga said:

So finally, corpsband, your true colors are out in the open for all to see.  About time.  For the record, Liahona is correct about the show boycott, prompting a visit from Dan A to Boston in late September.  Also for the record, Boston did not simply "come into some cash".  The BOD has invested years in cultivating ties to the City of Boston, Commonwealth of Mass, and the city's financial district.  It has been a long, arduous process for all the folks involved.  Your disdain for BAC is now front and center.  I just can't think of why you are so preoccupied with a corps who just "squeaked into 12th".

Rv3nASs.png

Really corpsband, is that the best you can do?  Take your shots at BAC  all you want.  Tell you what...call me when your corps has survived 77 years.

13 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Well, if the last two pages don't get the thread closed ...

replying with a picture instead of the word "Spin" ?  seems a bit more thoughtful to me.

perhaps the boston guard staff member who started this thread will ask for it to be closed :ninja:

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, craiga said:

Really corpsband, is that the best you can do?  Take your shots at BAC  all you want.  Tell you what...call me when your corps has survived 77 years.

Relax Craiga...the malefactor's have nothing...the obvious tirade is now abundantly clear.

25 minutes ago, corpsband said:

And honestly i was neutral to positive on BAC -- my posts will prove it -- until this orchestrated victimhood campaign.  It's nauseating.   So yeah -- no longer neutral.

People can read between the lines of chameleons...