Cone of silence

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:44 AM, thirdcoast said:

DCP still makes me chuckle 

2017 is right around the corner 

Things are about to get juicy! 

Most insightful, cogent, concise remarks I've heard all day on here.. lo!... BRAVO !

On 3/4/2017 at 11:28 AM, BRASSO said:

I do not intend to use up my quotient of molecular dust arguing with you on this Cadets donors assessment, so I will accept your profanity laced assessment of the Cadets donors..

oh no you'll find other things i have no worries

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:39 PM, brassdude6171 said:

Almost halfway through March, roughly two months away from move-ins, we only have one finalist announcement and it's literally only a title. I'm getting awfully antsy. Not even any teasers (not including the Boston one since they ended up taking it down). Whennnnnnnnn

While the Cadets Corps Director George Hopkins this week mentioned that Tresona, licensing has had its effects, he specifically mentioned the influence that the Bluecoats have had in making most DCI Corps decide to clam up for 44 weeks out of 52 weeks of the year now. The result has been a very noticeable downturn of the numbers of Drum Corps fans throughout the social media world wanting to discuss modern DCI Drum Corps, and a corresponding major increase in the numbers of new followers on social media devoted to discussing the older years of Drum Corps. What this means is that for approx. 6-9 weeks out of the year ( mid June to mid August), there will be lots of Drum Corps fans discussing modern day DCI Corps, and for the remaining 43-46 weeks out of the year, most all of the Drum Corps Social media world will be discussing Drum Corps from back in the Day. Every action, has a reaction, and this is one of the quite striking and easily noticeable changes I have noticed across the social media world of late when it comes to the discussion of Drum Corps on the social media.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1