Finals Tickets

My apologies if this isn't the right board, but are the ticket multi-packs not available this year (for semi's, prelims, & finals) or did I miss the opportunity?  Wanting to take the Fam to finals for the FIRST TIME!!  Woot!  :dancin:

Would appreciate any 'insider' tips also to have the best experience!  Thanks!  

My mid-September notice on the Super 3 package says tickets for this package will be mailed out by end January. So I think there is an early deadline for the Super 3 - Sep or Oct 1? - and it isn't offered now. (But I haven't received my tickets. Should I be surprised DCI doesn't get that right?)

A couple of mild tips:

1. Spend the money to stay downtown near Lucas Oil. It's convenient, there is much to do, and you and the family will feel part of something.
  2. For Prelims and Semifinals, go early to see the first corps and stay to the last. Obviously, many of the early corps at Prelims are not in contention for the final 12, but they are still much fun to watch and hear. And the members in them work as hard as the members performing finals night.
  • Like 1

If you are not from the Midwest, Culvers and Steak-n-Shake are usually part of the low budget fans' experience of DCI in Indy. But avoid downtown S-n-S after shows as you'll run into every open class corps and their MMs. 

Usually on DCP there are a number of citations of excellent restaurants) St. Elmo's etc. for those who wish to spend more. Those citations come closer to August as restaurants are one industry that comes and goes due to rents, trends, and other factors.

I concur 120 per cent with Garfield about Shapiro's except for 2 things. Prices continue to increase at this a la cart menu cafeteria. And the more times he mentions it, the longer the lines grow between me and my favorite NY Jewish deli sandwiches!!! You don't zip in and out of there at meal time; it is popular with the DCI crowd and locals. 

41 minutes ago, xandandl said:

If you are not from the Midwest, Culvers and Steak-n-Shake are usually part of the low budget fans' experience of DCI in Indy. But avoid downtown S-n-S after shows as you'll run into every open class corps and their MMs. 

Usually on DCP there are a number of citations of excellent restaurants) St. Elmo's etc. for those who wish to spend more. Those citations come closer to August as restaurants are one industry that comes and goes due to rents, trends, and other factors.

I concur 120 per cent with Garfield about Shapiro's except for 2 things. Prices continue to increase at this a la cart menu cafeteria. And the more times he mentions it, the longer the lines grow between me and my favorite NY Jewish deli sandwiches!!! You don't zip in and out of there at meal time; it is popular with the DCI crowd and locals. 

Nope, not in the Midwest --- will actually be traveling from the West Coast!  Absolutely looking forward to it!