Phantom Regiment 2017

10 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

It's a ####### joke. Lighten up, Francis!

Hard to tell, in context with your other comments in this thread. Your humor is noted. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I almost forgot Phantom Regiment existed, super quiet out of Rockford this year.  

Anything new?    

Very Quiet.. but from the intrepid Rockford Files superlative detective work, they have determined that there is an optimistic voice of promise for the 2017 season for Phantom Regiment.

23 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I almost forgot Phantom Regiment existed, super quiet out of Rockford this year.  

Anything new?  How are camps going?  Etc.  

Yup, 35 pages under the Helmet of Silence. Very quiet. They have given us Youtube vids of their music arranger, their new conductors, and some alum speculation about the future.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165036-phantom-regiment-2017/&page=35

Mods, maybe merge threads if LazyFingers agrees.

Edited by xandandl

32 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The camps have been great this Winter.  The talent is strong and the staff and mm are working hard on this years production.  The corps expects to be a fan favorite this year.

My sources are telling me that Phantom Regiment will be better than the sources are telling me that every other Corps will be better than last season though.

Plus, my sources are better this year than your sources are for this year, Ghost. That's because my sources are better than last year, and my sources tell me that your sources lost a lot of talented sources to WikiLeaks.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Yup, 35 pages under the Helmet of Silence. Very quiet. They have given us Youtube vids of their music arranger, their new conductors, and some alum speculation about the future.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165036-phantom-regiment-2017/&page=35

Mods, maybe merge threads if LazyFingers agrees.

Yes I do.  :p

I went back a few and searched for one, guess I wasn't ambitious enough.  

D:

Sources are telling me that Phantom Regiment will also be returning this summer to once again compete in the World Class Division of DCI. Morale is high this offseason too its being reported.

• Like 2