Phantom Regiment 2017

1 hour ago, brassdude6171 said:

Is there a chance that more of the control is being handed over to Pitts in an attempt to hearkening back as well as look forward? This video seemed to indicate that he was leading the way design wise, not just in his arranger role

I'd guess that Cartwright is running the show. Let's not forget that Pitts suggested at least the two ballads last year, and perhaps more of the repertoire, so he had quite a lot of say in his first year (I didn't really care for either ballad, so I'm not convinced more control is a good thing yet).

Regiment always does a great job with these videos - feel good hype but without much given away yet.

Anyone know what retention numbers look like this year? From what little I could see of the guard, they look older than last year.

Their unis will be much nicer this year than it has been since Turandot or Juliet. Im excited for the official reveal in the coming weeks

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I noticed there was a countdown on Phantoms website. Possible show announcement?

It's the countdown to their spring training.

Great video from Phantom Regiment... 'very much interested in seeing what W. Pitts is referring too here this summer in this video.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Using different colors other than black, white and silver isn't all that uncommon for the Regiment. I'm thinking of uniforms such as 2007 (light blue sash), 2015 (gold in the sash), and the tan uniforms from the early 2000s. Plus, the hornline choreography last year looked so ridiculous to me, especially when in those relatively heavy uniforms, so I wouldn't mind if they modernized and came out with a more Bluecoats-like uniform this season to help with this aspect.

as long as they don't look like the "Black Swans" or whatever they were for the second half of a recent season's production.

• Like 3