Phantom Regiment 2017

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's a shame because they have a nice window of nothing right now according to my local radar (I'm an hour away from Stillman Valley). Maybe the field is wet.  

Edited by Terri Schehr

I know it's a bit frowned upon, but does anyone have any video/audio of the corp so far they could send me? I won't be able to see them till Atlanta :(

• Like 1

Going to watch Phantom's practice on Thursday in Reno, Nevada,  prior to Phantom moving on to California.  Problem is -- it is brutally hot in the west this week.  Reno at 4600 feet, hit a 100 today.  The valley of California is around 110.  They are cancelling flights in Phoenix because it is too hot for some planes to fly.  Ugg.  About the only time you can practice is before 10 in the morning and after 8 in the evening.  

Just now, Tacited said:

This show (at this point, at least) looks absolutely uncomfortable on the kids, musically and visually. Can't wait to see how much it improves by Finals.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by uncomfortable?

Just now, Cappybara said:

Could you elaborate on what you mean by uncomfortable?

I mean, it is early season but the second movement and third movement seem insanely difficult musically and visually and at this point (given that I've only seen a run from two days ago), you can just tell that it's not comfortable yet, i.e. quality of sound is drastically suffering and drill/technique. But still, I believe in the Regiment this year, it's only gonna get easier from here.