Phantom Regiment 2017

Has anyone seen a video of PR's show.  There are numerous ones of other corps on the tube, but I can't find one of PR.  Would love to see it if there is. I too believe they have a long way to go but would love to watch the progress and there are not many opportunities to see them on webcasts this year.

1 hour ago, war eagle said:

Has anyone seen a video of PR's show.  There are numerous ones of other corps on the tube, but I can't find one of PR.  Would love to see it if there is. I too believe they have a long way to go but would love to watch the progress and there are not many opportunities to see them on webcasts this year.

The is a run-through from 4 days ago on YT.   

3 minutes ago, Usually Mistified said:

The is a run-through from 4 days ago on YT.   

If you're referring to the one uploaded on June 23, that run-through was actually in Nebraska. So it was probably June 21 at the latest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

dying to see this from a high angle. not giving in to flo though

I saw the performance from Stanford on Periscope, from what looked like the press box. It's interesting, but I'd like to see a higher-quality video to get a better read of the drill. Not that it's bad at all, it's just hard to judge when it's a slightly choppy live broadcast and not a video on YouTube.

39 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I saw the performance from Stanford on Periscope, from what looked like the press box. It's interesting, but I'd like to see a higher-quality video to get a better read of the drill. Not that it's bad at all, it's just hard to judge when it's a slightly choppy live broadcast and not a video on YouTube.

yeah, I saw the periscope one too, but it's also not very high up (assuming it's the same vid)

3 hours ago, war eagle said:

If you have a Facebook, join the "Drum & Bugle Corps from 2000 to Present Day" group. There are good videos of a bunch of shows including 2017 Phantom 

• Like 2

Phantom phans, how's their drumline this year? Looking forward...