Phantom Regiment 2017

2 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

It's not even that this forum is that bad.  Out of the hundreds of posters I see here all the time, just one or two ruin it for everybody.  The guy you just quoted has been completely insensitive to not only other peoples opinions, but the corps itself.  Ive seen him on many threads just hop on, hate on someone's opinion, then say that corps is gonna miss finals or something stupid.  The top 12 corps thing you said is uncalled for.  As long as nobody is hating on a corps or their members it is fine.  Most of the time, if someone goes overboard they get called out on it.  No matter what most of the posters on this site have a love for drum corps, and sometimes they go crazy on other corps because of it.  Either way, I hope you can give this forum another chance, because as much bad happens on this forum, there is way more good.

I think you didn't understand my main message in that quote. My point was that I wonder what percentage have marched any corps before, yet are making unfounded statements and criticisms. It's tiring to read. How about just support the activity with positive comments. The results will take care of themselves. Make sense?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fatbrassboy said:

I think you didn't understand my main message in that quote. My point was that I wonder what percentage have marched any corps before, yet are making unfounded statements and criticisms. It's tiring to read. How about just support the activity with positive comments. The results will take care of themselves. Make sense?

I think people should be allowed to voice their opinions, but it should be in a tactful way. 

Im sure that sounds a little too "PC" for some people but gosh darn it, some people in our country could certainly use some tact. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, fatbrassboy said:

Actually, I would say a high percentage of us marched a top twelve corps. And many others marched non-finalist corps but fior several years. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Actually, I would say a high percentage of us marched a top twelve corps. And many others marched non-finalist corps but fior several years. 

That's actually good to hear. Not that other can't comment. I just wonder sometimes. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

they took out some of my favorite parts of entering the nightmare :(

probably for the better though, it was really hard

Is there a video to see the changes?

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Is there a video to see the changes?

Oops! My head is messed up! 

Edited by fatbrassboy

7 minutes ago, fatbrassboy said:

They were rehearsing at Deerfield High School north of Chicago today. I wonder if anyone there took a video of the run through at 3:00 p.m.

Sounds like they're going to have one hell of a drive to tonight's show site. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

Sounds like they're going to have one hell of a drive to tonight's show site. :)

My bad! Was thinking of Bloo!