What are you looking forward to this summer? Go

I'm excited to see how fans react to the various corps either trying to reinvent themselves or sticking with a current identity. It already sounds like we are going to see some changes in several of the other top groups regarding uniforms and looks, so I'm curious how that is perceived as a whole. Moving the activity forward is both natural and necessary, but as an old music guy, I don't really care what the kids are wearing, as long as we get some great music, exciting designs and high quality performance.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, trumpetcam said:

Moving the activity forward is both natural and necessary, but as an old music guy, I don't really care what the kids are wearing, as long as we get some great music, exciting designs and high quality performance.  

I hear you, but apparently lots of fans DO care what the Corps will be wearing, as the uniform thread pages and views is quite lengthy, extensive, with lots of commentary and thus confirms this.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I hear you, but apparently lots of fans DO care what the Corps will be wearing, as the uniform thread pages and views is quite lengthy, extensive, with lots of commentary and thus confirms this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also interested but ultimately I wont freak out if so and so is not wearing a shako, aussie or traditional uniform on the field. I figure at worst, the new uniforms make it easier for the kids to move and play, which makes everything we see and hear better in the long run. Plus, its always interesting seeing how corps can maintain tradition while creating new looks.

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 1