Lucas oil

On 4/15/2017 at 8:22 PM, Terri Schehr said:

You can enter and re-enter as many times as you want.  Thankfully. 

Ah, yes, in and out at your leisure but, if you want to see warm ups, they are several blocks away at Military Park.  DCI has had buses (a tour coach) running continuously from the stadium to military park but there is a time delay.  And if you're thinking about seeing your favorite corp warm up then making back in time to see them play...forget it.  You'll be running to get to your seat before they take the field.  It can be done, but you have to have the bus driver, the traffic, and the gate guards all in your favor to make it work.

51 minutes ago, garfield said:

Ah, yes, in and out at your leisure but, if you want to see warm ups, they are several blocks away at Military Park.  DCI has had buses (a tour coach) running continuously from the stadium to military park but there is a time delay.  And if you're thinking about seeing your favorite corp warm up then making back in time to see them play...forget it.  You'll be running to get to your seat before they take the field.  It can be done, but you have to have the bus driver, the traffic, and the gate guards all in your favor to make it work.

It is a long walk.  I've done it back and forth but it will take you awhile. 

19 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

There is a famous steakhouse called St Elmos a few blocks away. I recommend it.  They are known for their shrimp cocktail, but it is recommended you go easy with their cocktail sauce, at least at first.

Harry and Izzy's has the same shrimp cocktail.  I get the milder version and it still clears out your sinuses.  

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Harry and Izzy's has the same shrimp cocktail.  I get the milder version and it still clears out your sinuses.  

Both St. Elmo's and Harry & Izzy's should be on the list for cocktails and dinner. And they're convenient to LOS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolfgang said:

There is a famous steakhouse called St Elmos a few blocks away. I recommend it.  They are known for their shrimp cocktail, but it is recommended you go easy with their cocktail sauce, at least at first.

Harry and Izzy's next door has the same shrimp cocktail.  Takes your breath away.  Their prime rib sandwich is really good as well.  Sorry, I didn't see the above post.

Edited by cage

Any White Castles downtown? So guess I don't have to worry about the backpack. All these responses have been very helpful. Thanks!

12 hours ago, 1977Kingsmen said:

I would like to bring in a backpack. Are ipads ok to bring in?

I bring in a camera bag and have had no problems, but I thought I remembered people having problems with backpacks at finals. I think they bring in outside help for finals do this may be why some had issues and others did not. Regarding iPads, you can bring them in and if need be, you can gain access to the Internet for a fee 12.95 I think).

http://www.colts.com/stadium/allclear/

This is what they said they were doing last year.  People going in early seemed to not have a problem.  I know some who were stopped because of their bags.