Lucas oil

Going to my first finals this year. Any info on lucas oil stadium. What can you take in there. How much is the food. Can you go in and out to watch corps warm up ect. thanks

The food is ok, the best advice I can give you is don't try to go to the concession stand at intermission.  The lines are insane.  There are a lot of great restaurants near the stadium (shout out to Shapiro's Deli!), so the best thing to do is gorge yourself before you go in and smuggle in some snacks.  If you're in the upper level and need to go to the restroom  stay away from the ones anywhere inside the 20 yard line. They are really small.  Walk a little further to the endzone (the one on side 2).  They are huge and nobody thinks to go to them so there's no wait.  It's true that you can leave and come back as much as you want, but the stadium is enormous and it takes a long time to get anywhere once your inside.  If you want to go see some warmups I would caution that you will most likely miss a couple shows in the time it takes to leave and a couple once you're on your way back.  And as far as what you can bring in, keep it to a minimum.  I'm pretty sure backpacks are not allowed.  There's a funny recording that plays on a loop outside the stadium warning you not to bring in weapons or weapon shaped items, so leave those at the hotel too ;)

• Like 1

I thought backpacks are not allowed as well.  It has to be a clear, see-through bag