Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

Any of the years in the mid-50s when my Dad marched with St. Vincent's Cadets...

Honorable Mentions:  Phantom 2008, SCV 1999, Madison 95/99

• Like 4

I wish I could have been at 1989 finals live.  I love that year so much, and it got me into DCI.

Can't limit to one, Phantom and SCV 1989!

• Like 6

1979 Troopers at Birmingham prelims. Dave Richards judge's tape says it all.

Honorable mention - 1988 and 1995 Scouts at Finals just for sheer excitement.

• Like 2

I feel like I should be picking some legendary show (maybe down the road these will still be as popular) but I'm forever going to kick myself for not seeing Bluecoats live in 2014 and 2015.   I want to say finals night......but I can't imagine what seeing a show live with no previous viewing at the beginning of the season would be like.   Exciting!

25 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I feel like I should be picking some legendary show (maybe down the road these will still be as popular) but I'm forever going to kick myself for not seeing Bluecoats live in 2014 and 2015.   I want to say finals night......but I can't imagine what seeing a show live with no previous viewing at the beginning of the season would be like.   Exciting!

OKAY...you are hereby ordered sequestration until finals night...I honestly think this would be harder than actually sitting on a jury for months on end ordered by a judge...haha

My vote is for Madison Scouts 1975...Hello Screamers! Heaven for me and bliss...

• Like 3