How would you breathe life into Indy?

45 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Right, Notre Dame does not rent their stadium out to events not related to ND Football.

do they even allow graduation on it?

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Well, they did allow 400 kids from the Boston area to walk on the field in 1993 to get a better view of "Touchdown Jesus" (for folks who do not know, a mural of Jesus on the side of the library can be seen from one of the goalposts. His arms are raised which makes it look like he's saying "It's good." It's -an affectionate name and not meant to mock Jesus Christ). We were on our way back from Denver, Colorado and one of the stops was ND. We probably weren't actually allowed by the University as much as by a security guard and we're talking about 30 seconds. Now that I know the rule and am a BC fan, I feel like a law breaking radical. 

5 hours ago, Dchristian125 said:

Hey, the new junior drum corps from Indiana, Storm Drum and Bugle Corps is sure to bring life back to Indiana no doubt about it.

Sure.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I don't know... but they do allow their football team that hasn't won a national title since the Stone Age, and won't win one again this year, on it.  :8_laughing:

Any opportunity for a cheap shot, I'll take.  LOL.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

I don't know... but they do allow their football team that hasn't won a national title since the Stone Age, and won't win one again this year, on it.  :8_laughing:

Any opportunity for a cheap shot, I'll take.  LOL.

:spitting:

all shared dislike of the tarnished dome aside, i ask because at Penn State during the Paterno era, if it rained the Blue Band wasn't even allowed on the field. Something about band shoes doing more damage than cleats. For years there was talk of trying to do an NHL outdoor game there...a natural, Flyers vs. Pens right....but Joe said no way Jose. This summer I think was the first time a concert was ever held at Beaver Stadium