DCI Partners with FloMarching......

I noticed that you can not go back and watch another group.  I tried to go back and watch MCM again and it wouldn't do it.

They were INTENSE!

1 minute ago, corpsband said:

This is definitely cringe worthy...a big fat F from the better business bureau...LOL

So I followed the bit.ly tracking link from the DCI press page...as they said that a subscription has to be created there...pricing info is only revealed after you create username..email..and password...

I'm assuming that the pricing for DCI will be the same at $150/year  OR   $29.99/month

CAVEAT: It says $12.50/month but that's the rate for the yearly charge of $150...I actually read someone claiming bait and switch in the bbb complaints...they just did not read very carefully...

Now I've also read their terms and conditions...(excerpt below) ...full terms here http://www.flosports.tv/terms-and-conditions/

We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription (each such month, a “Monthly Period”). In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. For example, if you became a paying subscriber on January 31, your Payment Method would next be billed on February 28. If you change your Payment Method, this could result in changing the calendar day upon which you are billed. You acknowledge that the amount billed each Monthly Period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your subscription, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the corresponding amounts. If FloSports changes the subscription fee or other charges for your subscription, we will give you advance notice of these changes by email. However, we will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.

So in my estimation...to get the best bang for the buck it would make sense to WAIT and order this MONTHLY just a couple of days BEFORE JUNE 25...therefore the charge would be say June 24th $29.99...July 24th $29.99...carry through and CANCEL the 2nd week of August...total spent $59.98...

Why would we ever need a yearly subscription for streaming in just the summer?

EDIT: Flomarching is PRICE GOUGING...monthly is now $49.99

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

So I followed the bit.ly tracking link from the DCI press page...as they said that a subscription has to be created there...pricing info is only revealed after you create username..email..and password...

I'm assuming that the pricing for DCI will be the same at $150/year  OR   $29.99/month

CAVEAT: It says $12.50/month but that's the rate for the yearly charge of $150...I actually read someone claiming bait and switch in the bbb complaints...they just did not read very carefully...

Now I've also read their terms and conditions...(excerpt below) ...full terms here http://www.flosports.tv/terms-and-conditions/

So in my estimation...to get the best bang for the buck it would make sense to WAIT and order this MONTHLY just a couple of days BEFORE JUNE 25...therefore the charge would be say June 24th $29.99...July 24th $29.99...carry through and CANCEL the 2nd week of August...total spent $59.98...

Why would we ever need a yearly subscription for streaming in just the summer?

If it still works the way it did when I signed up to watch BOA last year, the yearly subscription could be a better deal if you want to watch all three of DCI, BOA and WGI. And the yearly subscription gives you access to all of Flo's offerings. The month to month would only be for FloMarching. So if you want to watch a lot of corps/band/wgi then yearly is likely a better deal. But say you are only interested in DCI and WGI and have zero interest in their sports streams then the monthly plan is your best bet.

Edited by Beckham
  • Like 1

I follow college wrestling.

Flo covers that.

Last season they had all kinds of problems including 'broadcasts' not showing up on certain devices or apps and  'freezing"/"crashing" during events with a lot of people trying to stream at the same time.

There were also complaints about hidden costs/fees login problems,you name it.

Edited by rpbobcat

They put the "F" in flosports. Well done DCI. Another home run

Flo from Progressive does some nice audio/visual work.  She must have been unavailable.