DCI Partners with FloMarching......

There was a DATR a few years back where the angle simply rotated between camera shots every 15 seconds.  Including an endzone camera view for some absurd reason.

Based on what I'm reading here, I'd expect this to be our multicam view.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

No, I hear they're going to "pivot" by the time they reach the 100-day mark.

(Which, if we start the count from the first competition, means they'll have all the kinks worked out by Sep. 30.)

Is this whole post sarcasm or just the last sentence? If some agreement or understanding like this existed, it would likely be 100 days from the beginning of the engagement, not from the first broadcast. 

If your post was a ruse, I fell for it.

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I watched independent world and it was over at about 5pm central.  I didn't have any problems.  

Complaints started during A finals.

Freezing feeds. Getting caught in short replaying loops. And often lower-res 720 or less video. 

Similar problems to WGI guard feeds. To their credit, they got better as the week went on for color guard. Finals was their best. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

• Like 1

Any problems I have had with A Finals tonight so far have been wi-fi bandwidth issues, not necessarily feed issues. Shot selection has been OK, could be a little more proactive in switching shots, but I'm sure that comes with practice in time. All in all, I can't really complain.

The production team for WGI is the same company that has done it for 10 + years (just like DCI will still be Tom Blair and co).

I watched the end of PIW and ALL of A class finals on my Apple TV. Had the feed drop once during A class finals for about a minute, but that could have been my internet. Was HD the whole time, pretty decent audio.

• Like 2