DCI Partners with FloMarching......

1 hour ago, MGCpimpOtimp said:

Complete list of events on their site: http://www.flomarching.com/events

I have no idea about how their streaming product will be this season, but whoever put in the extra code on their website to display event times and dates in your local time zone is my hero (ex. DCI West "live streaming begins June 26, 11:00am AEST"). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Sheesh.  That no good money grabbin, Tresona lovin, crappy filmin, roku streamin, price risin, bandwith suckin, BOA destroyin, Onyx hatin, Rich man favorin, sound quality screwin piece of crap company.

Speak english please

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dans said:

Speak english please

Wait did you actually not understand that 

• Like 2

I've been pretty critical of DCI's handling of the streaming situation, and it sounds like this year is going to be even worse.  The technology gets better and better every year, yet DCI streaming options get worse and worse.  Makes it difficult for more casual fans like me, who don't have any direct ties to the activity, to want to invest much in staying a fan.  Very frustrating.

Does anyone know if there will be an on demand option this year?  I remember that there was at the very end of last year, but I can't find anything about it anymore.

I have been looking at the FloMarching website for a few weeks and saw they had a monthly $29.95 option.  I was thinking about doing that as a test.  But now I see that monthly option has jumped to $49.95.  Or are there other sites which offer the lower price?

• Like 1

still, only available in the US. Had to also invest in a VPN to watch in Canada, even though the border is 45 minutes drive.Better be worth it!

because the price jumped, I'm inclined to just buy the 2nd month now... we'll see.

I'm more than happy to pay $100, but not when there are so many bad reviews.

I had good experiences with what DCI has been running the last few years and would happily have spent my money there again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soccerguy315 said:

because the price jumped, I'm inclined to just buy the 2nd month now... we'll see.

I'm more than happy to pay $100, but not when there are so many bad reviews.

I had good experiences with what DCI has been running the last few years and would happily have spent my money there again.

Well after looking at your signature, FloMarching is about the equivalent to what you say about drum corps in a dome... 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Well after looking at your signature, FloMarching is about the equivalent to what you say about drum corps in a dome... 

laugh / cry.

crossing my fingers for noticeable improvement

edit: but not counting on it

Edited by soccerguy315
  • Like 1