DCI Partners with FloMarching......

Has anyone that has purchased FanNetwork/DCI Live in the past seen an advertising email?  Usually we get hit with one by now.  I have seen nothing this year?

38 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Has anyone that has purchased FanNetwork/DCI Live in the past seen an advertising email?  Usually we get hit with one by now.  I have seen nothing this year?

FN is on an extended vacation for the time being I believe.   MISS U

I know FN is long gone and DCI Live has been replaced.  What I am asking is will we see an email like we have in the past with all of our options?  I'm guessing the answer is no since this would be considered out-sourced.

I emailed Flosports last night and asked about separate multi and high cam feeds before I decided to purchase my subscription. 

Here was my question:

Before I purchase my flomarching subscription, I was wondering if there was going to be an option to choose between a multi camera feed and a high camera feed at each show? Thanks!

And his short but timely reply:

Thank you for reaching out. It is an option. If you have any further questions please let me know.

-----------------------------------------

Guess I'm probably gonna buy a $40 Roku and 2 months of FloMarching for $100.

you could probably just by an HDMI cable to hook your computer to your tv, if you wanted to save the $40 (assuming you can watch Flo on the computer).

I guess I will try my apply tv during the 2nd month to see if it works.  In the past, I always used airplay to put the iPad screen onto the tv.  So I guess I might have to change it up.

10 minutes ago, soccerguy315 said:

you could probably just by an HDMI cable to hook your computer to your tv, if you wanted to save the $40 (assuming you can watch Flo on the computer).

I guess I will try my apply tv during the 2nd month to see if it works.  In the past, I always used airplay to put the iPad screen onto the tv.  So I guess I might have to change it up.

Everything is going to be A OK except for the 404 pages and the stream pause for rebuff. 

30 minutes ago, soccerguy315 said:

When I watched one of my daughter's winter guard shows earlier in the spring I had to use mirroring to watch it on my older Apple TV instead of airpay, which wasn't an option available on the stream. I believe they do have an app that's available for the newer Apple TV models.

Edited by year1buick

3 hours ago, soccerguy315 said:

Last year I just streamed the video in Chrome on my desktop and then cast that to the ChromeCast on my TV. I had a few image quality buffering problems, but overall I was happy with how it worked. I'll see what happens with tomorrow night's free, preview show and the ChromeCast and then make the final decision about buying the Roku. I don't think I wanna mess with moving my PC tower every time there's a show. I don't own a laptop...just a phone, tablet, and tower.

Warning folks!

This is already NOT a good sign.  I sent in a contact form on Friday with a few questions as a prospective customer.  I was brief and straight to the point.  It is now Tuesday and I've heard NOTHING in response from them...If this is any indication of what their customer service is going to be like this summer...I think I'm going to NOT get this stream this summer...

I'm assuming refunds will be non-existent as well....and I've never asked for one from any of DCI's services in the past....even when at times they were mediocre at best...