DCI Partners with FloMarching......

On 4/23/2017 at 4:43 PM, Terri Schehr said:

True.  I wonder though, if because it's on Sunday that many people have already gotten out of Dodge in the morning?   On Sunday after DCI, I'm on I-65 north by about 9am and I doubt I'd stay unless I had a child performing on that day.  

it's slowly catching on. some local circuits are offering winds now too, using the WGI sheets...our circuit had 3 groups last year, 6 this year. The real explosion in percussion growth has really only happened in the last 8 or so years.

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

Warning folks!

This is already NOT a good sign.  I sent in a contact form on Friday with a few questions as a prospective customer.  I was brief and straight to the point.  It is now Tuesday and I've heard NOTHING in response from them...If this is any indication of what their customer service is going to be like this summer...I think I'm going to NOT get this stream this summer...

I'm assuming refunds will be non-existent as well....and I've never asked for one from any of DCI's services in the past....even when at times they were mediocre at best...

Must just be spotty customer service. I filled out their "contact us" email form on Sunday evening with one question, and had an email reply by 10am the next morning.

I did subscribe.  The way I see it, I'll either be pleased or it will be a baptism in fire. Tonight should be a very good test with the free preview event.  If they can handle the increased volume...a good sign.  If not..it's gonna be a long summer.  I'll be watching on their app on my Roku.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I did subscribe.  The way I see it, I'll either be pleased or it will be a baptism in fire. Tonight should be a very good test with the free preview event.  If they can handle the increased volume...a good sign.  If not..it's gonna be a long summer.  I'll be watching on their app on my Roku.  

I think this year I might go back to just attending quarters at the theater.  Too much risk to lay out $100 I don't have laying around to spend.

Edited by Tenoris4Jazz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I should have you set mine up. What's Roku

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

https://www.roku.com/offers/showtime?utm_source=IMM&utm_medium=Google+Search&utm_term=2921414&utm_content=18790736&utm_campaign=884043

i have xfinity burst internet, a high-end wireless router with multiple channels, and lots of bandwidth.   

I'll ask Stephen to do all this. He likes to get dirty. 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 1

Watching on a newer Samsung Smart TV by using the Samsung Streaming App on my phone. Took a little while to figure it out but the quality is great!

I haven't looked at the packages offered by flomarching but is there an opportunity to buy single events? Too lazy to search for it myself, thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, palmettomello said:

Watching on a newer Samsung Smart TV by using the Samsung Streaming App on my phone. Took a little while to figure it out but the quality is great!

I haven't looked at the packages offered by flomarching but is there an opportunity to buy single events? Too lazy to search for it myself, thanks!

I don't believe so.  I think you can purchase by the month, however.