DCI Partners with FloMarching......

I love chrome because of how well it integrates with all my google services and other devices but man is that browser one gigantic resource hog on computers. 

My computer with 8 gigs of RAM and an i5 slows down a ton if I have more than 10 tabs open (which happens often with school work).

definitely going with 16 gigs of RAM on my next laptop... 

17 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Apple earbuds are 30 bucks lol. 

Unless you give 0 f*cks about music quality and would rather get a $10 pair from amazon, that is very cheap for earbuds. Can't say they sound very good though. 

They're the best.  

Seeing some of the complaints about DCI's deal with FloMarching, I wonder if it was the only deal that was on the table.  If Tresona says "We've partnered with FloMarching and this is the only way you're going to get a streaming deal", there's little bargaining room.  There's not enough money in streaming DCI to put pressure on Tresona and FloMarching, and Tresona stands to gain more from controlling the market on streaming marching music than they stand to lose in DCI leaving the table.

I'll probably end up buying a monthly subscription this weekend, since I won't be hanging around for the winter marching season and $100 for 2 months is more sensible than $150.  Not really any other choices if I'm going to catch all of the shows.

Sunday night two little freezes during open class, and spotty sound, but world class on out no issues

On 6/26/2017 at 1:21 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

I did get a friendly response, suggesting that I switch from Firefox to Chrome. So I guess I'll try that for the next stream.

And the stream from Muncie is working just fine with Chrome. So I guess that was the problem. Weird, but good to have a solution.

For the first time, I had some serious freezes during the end of Bloo's performance.  I suspect the issue is my end -- sometimes my DSL loses sync with my ISP and has to resync.  I'm told it occurs due to the accumulation of errors on the line over a period of about a week. I usually reboot the modem and router about once a week and all is well.  I think I might start rebooting just before a streaming event.