DCI Partners with FloMarching......

be afraid.......be VERY afraid?!?!?

• Like 1

Well from my sources...this is a SLAP in the face to our International viewers....so DCI...please REMOVE the "I" in D C I...as they will not be able to view the streams...

• Like 4

Has anyone seen a FloMarching video?....WOW..a real BEAUTY...and if you catch my sarcasm here...it's not far off to being just that...a real piece of work...a SAD day for DC "I" fans alike..

Edited by Liahona

Welp, DCI screwed the pooch on this one. I've heard rumors that Flo cornered the market on streaming the top marching arts circuits with help from Tresona. I started following drum corps in 2001 and personally I feel like this the worst decision DCI has made in that time span.

• Like 8

It was stupid beyond belief for DCI to agree to a " multi year contract " with this outfit, imo. DCI should have negotiated a " one year " contract to see if they could deliver on promises, then reevaluate after the season. DCI however seems to lack business owner saavy in negotiations. Who gives an outfit with such dubious credentials such a " multi year " deal. What a lame decision.

• Like 4

I just hope FloMarching improves the quality and are in talks with people in how to improve their coverage/placement for this type of setting.  If they do that I'm not opposed and the type of coverage they're promising?  Hell yes I'd love that, but I've been disappointed time and time again by the quality.  

For their sports coverage they could probably just slap up a camera and call it good but this?  It requires oh so much more and they still don't seem to get that.