Crowd Reactions to shows

So I was watching Madison Scouts 1988 and the crowd seemed really excited; the only other show I'm aware of that got a similar reactions was Bluecoats' show this year. I was wondering if y'all could think of any other shows that got a similar kind of reaction from the audience? Or any shows that got a particularly negative response?

6 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

So I was watching Madison Scouts 1988 and the crowd seemed really excited; the only other show I'm aware of that got a similar reactions was Bluecoats' show this year. I was wondering if y'all could think of any other shows that got a similar kind of reaction from the audience? Or any shows that got a particularly negative response?

I was there for 88. The crowd was jacked due the music. The show itself. ho hum. Bluecoats this past year was also a bit over rated. Not to mention they were dirty.

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

95 Scouts

94 27th Reunion Show

Mmany more before and after DCI started and don't forget DCA.  

I did not catch the 27 show but I was under the impression "They gave all they had and had nothing left to give"? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

2008 Phantom Regiment..... 75 Madison Scouts..... 84 Garfield Cadets..... 87 Garfield Cadets..... 89 SCV..... are others that immediately come to mind.

4 minutes ago, E3D said:

I was there for 88. The crowd was jacked due the music. The show itself. ho hum. Bluecoats this past year was also a bit over rated. Not to mention they were dirty.

I'm not really talking about quality; I'm talking about crowd reaction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimthetuba said:

I'm not really talking about quality; I'm talking about crowd reaction.

Oh I see. So then any BAC show. Something about that one tune they always play get the crowd on their feet for a standing Ovation. 

But more to reply to your post. Maybe folks were drinking when they watched the Bluecoats show, because skate board tracks/ramps and microphones usually don't create a stir like the one you are making reference to. 

Edited by E3D

1 minute ago, E3D said:

But more to reply to your post. Maybe folks were drinking when they watched the Bluecoats show, because skate board tracks and microphones usually don't create a stir like the one you are making reference to. 

IMHO the reason that show had so much hype was because the Bluecoats in '14 and '15 the Bluecoats had highly innovative, and popular shows that could have won in the right year. People saw a Bloo victory as inevitable and people were excited to see a new corps win.

Bluecoats 14. The reaction at the end in person was something no video will ever do the justice of. Crown 15 was huge too.