Rank each corps shows for the last 10 years (2007-2016)

Unsurprisingly, I find I agree with many the general trend in Hostrauser's lists. Hoping to get time to return to this one soon.

27 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I'm surprised not to see in Boston's ranking, Red.  I thought that was one of their best and widely regarded as one of their best shows.  I thought it even got a high ranking in DCI's all time top shows.

It's not listed anywhere because this is a ranking of shows just from the past 10 years 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It's not listed anywhere because this is a ranking of shows just from the past 10 years 

Hey, if Dawson can sneak in his Regiment '03 Harmonic Journey........

Agree on Red as a favorite.

Still contemplating my list.....it's kinda a combination of three already posted.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

It wasn't particularly well received on this forum at the time. But that year I treated a group of fellow employees to tickets to the Massillon show in August, all of them new to drum corps, and while most of them were split between "E=mc2" and "Side by Side" as their favorite, I remember one in particular who just adored this show, starting with the military parade opening.

What's funny is that I actually didn't care for it that much the first time I saw it in 2013, but now that we've seen the run they've been on the past 3 years I went back to it and see the beginnings of their style in it. 

7 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I'm surprised not to see in Boston's ranking, Red.  I thought that was one of their best and widely regarded as one of their best shows.  I thought it even got a high ranking in DCI's all time top shows.

Last 10 years. ( that said, the 2000 5th place finish " Red " was a very good show for Boston that year I thought as well )

Edited by BRASSO

7 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Tough to add when the parameters only covered 2007-2016.

• 3 weeks later...

Not going to do all of them....top four of each year or so....

BD: Felleniesque, Ink, What Dreams May Come, 1930

Bloo:   Tilt, Kinetic Noise, Downside Up, Metropolis

Bluestars:   Houdini, Where the Heart Is, ReBourne, Blue World

Blue Knights:  That One Second, Because..., Shiver:A Winter in Colorado,  Europa

BAC: The Titans, Rise, Conquest, Revolution

Cadets: Between Angels and Demons,  Toy Soldier, 10 .West Side Story

Crown:  E=mc2, Relentless, Inferno, Out of This World, For the Common Good, 

Cavies: Frameworks, Xtraordinary, Mad World, Immortal

Phantom: Sparticus, Turandot, Swan Lake, Juliet

SCV:  Music of the Night, Les Miserables, Spark of Invention, Scheherazad. 

That's all I'm gunna do for now...

Edited by msumello