Corps yet to announce 2017 Show Rep?

The corps who have managed to keep their 2017 information under wraps are the ones who were smart enough not to share it with ...

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The corps who have managed to keep their 2017 information under wraps are the ones who were smart enough not to share it with ...

So, no corps were smart enough not to share it with ...

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Ya know, I am looking forward to Troopers announcement... I have been hoping they would make another push for finals.

Yea, me too.

I actually haven't heard anything about them for this season.  They've been quiet for sure.

In my book, Troop's show is always special, but in this case it's just a matter of the corps buttoning up all the licensing and preparing an announcement. It's a Tresona world, and no one plays loose with licensing any more. Since last year, they've added a marketing/media guy who is excellent, and my guess is he's assembling some media to introduce the show to the world. With all-days starting in less than a week (Laruen Teel already has the percussion together in Alabama for a week of pre-spring-training spring training) I expect we'll hear pretty soon.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman
  • Like 4

While competing against the Troopers I had a different opinion but these days I have a very special place for corps like the Troopers / Colts / Crossmen even Dutch Boy who are no longer with us. I think that the DCI would be better for it if the 20-12 were a dog fight every year. Well maybe not the florida wave..... that dammmm wave. 

• Like 1

We now have three corps that will be giving major announcements (presumably about their shows) over the next two days.

Spirit of Atlanta - Thursday 5/18 (tomorrow), 3pm EST

Pacific Crest - Thursday 5/18 (tomorrow), 6pm PST

Boston Crusaders - Friday 5/19 (no exact time given)

16 minutes ago, subcritical said:

Troopers '17 rep list:

Neil Diamond - America
Ennio Morricone - A Fistful Of Dollars
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
An original piece
John Williams - Battle of Heroes

If real, when is the official announcement?