Spirit of Atlanta 2017

On 6/17/2017 at 3:33 PM, CrownBariDad said:

Preview Show Info

Due to the recent deluge courtesy of Cindy, the dual preview of SOA and Atlanta CV has been reduced to a (likely) indoor audio only performance by SOA Saturday at 7 pm at West Ga.

Just now, Tenoris4Jazz said:

Due to the recent deluge courtesy of Cindy, the dual preview of SOA and Atlanta CV has been reduced to a (likely) indoor audio only performance by SOA Saturday at 7 pm at West Ga.

I just read that.  It looks like Atlanta CV might not make the drive just for a standstill.

:-(

I'm so excited for this group. I marched the past 3 seasons with Spirit, glad to help build them back to something awesome! 

• Like 2

That was an attention getter!

• Like 2

The whole show is very well done. They're definitely grooving and movin

I saw a video on YouTube of their dress rehearsal at West Georgia. The show seemed okay. Guard not in uniform. The performance was on a practice field so visually could not get a take on it. Music and horns sounded nice. Hard to really judge. After seeing them in uniform, not a fan. Very unflattering. There are some props. Looked like geometric figures. Maybe have to see it live to get theme. Biggest takeaway was guard and drums in a good way. Ballad was nice but wanted more out of it. With all the great shows around them, not sure of any movement but maybe a spot or two to the better. That would be a positive.

• Like 1