Armed Forces Day

A thank you to all my fellow military folks whether currently active or a veteran.  We're all glad the Hellcats performance on TV today was safer than a previous one.  (If that's Jeff P. on drums, is he wearing body armor?)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

A thank you to all my fellow military folks whether currently active or a veteran.  We're all glad the Hellcats performance on TV today was safer than a previous one.  (If that's Jeff P. on drums, is he wearing body armor?)

Ghost , you're thanking your fellow military folks on this Armed Services Day, thank you for your service. And thank you to the young Marine in Indy a few years ago who gave away CD's to potential young recruits who could do ten chin-ups, for both your service and giving free CD's to those of us who are a bit past the potential recruit age, and in my case at least, probably could not do the chin-ups.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

Ghost , you're thanking your fellow military folks on this Armed Services Day, thank you for your service. And thank you to the young Marine in Indy a few years ago who gave away CD's to potential young recruits who could do ten chin-ups, for both your service and giving free CD's to those of us who are a bit past the potential recruit age, and in my case at least, probably could not do the chin-ups.

The military might make an exception on any age requirements for a top notch chaplin.  Just make sure you can handle an M-16 and a hand gun.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2017 at 10:48 AM, Ghost said:

I didn't know you are also in the military. Thank you for your service from one mil-member to another.

• Like 2