Raiders Openings - Trumpet, Bass, Guitar, Tenor

Hi all.  

Long time no chat. yeah life gets busy.  I've moved again... this time to NYC.  Anywho... enough about me.

Raiders have a few openings left to fill the corps for this season.  They are looking for 3 Trumpets, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, and a Tenor player for the battery.  Do you have any students looking to march?  Maybe they're on the fence?  Maybe they tried out somewhere else and didn't make it.  Send them my way and let us help them meet their goals as a performer.  

We've got a fantastic show full of music that will really stretch their levels as a performer and allow them to rip the paint of the walls of the stadium, and dues that are some of the lowest in DCI.  Please forward this along to your colleagues and students, as well as my contact info.  HollandLD@gmail.com

cheers,

CH. 

I just had a few trumpets respond this week.  Cmon folks, Its not too late to march.  Remind your students, neighbors, friends...

I've only got a few spots left.  Don't sit out this summer.