2017 Uniform Database

12 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Can we keep non actual uniform posts in the other thread and leave this for actual new uniforms.

I agree

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I agree

so do I.

Pinned, and consistent with the original intent, we'll keep this thread focused specifically on the actual uniforms 

Please add this photo to Boston's uniform along with the other...it includes the guard as well...thanks!

19093094_1461506953893243_70592037500802

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Please add this photo to Boston's uniform along with the other...it includes the guard as well...thanks!

19093094_1461506953893243_70592037500802

I kinda like the guard unis. Not sure about the rest. I'll reserve my judgement until I see the show next week.

I ... do not. On their own, there's no real logic to them. (Still better than Troopers though.) I'll have to see them in motion to have a better idea. Going to try to make it to MMX tomorrow.

Mike

1 hour ago, MikeN said:

I ... do not. On their own, there's no real logic to them. (Still better than Troopers though.) I'll have to see them in motion to have a better idea. Going to try to make it to MMX tomorrow.

Mike

The uniforms seem to mimic or interact with whatever those props are. I bet it will make sense when we see a fully uniformed run.

• Like 1