2017 Uniform Database

15 hours ago, btown50 said:

As a whole. they look pretty awesome! I'm sure they'll look better on the field. 

I love it when instascam and other social media sites are blocked from work. That way it takes a while before I can view a F ing THING>.

2 minutes ago, E3D said:

I love it when instascam and other social media sites are blocked from work. That way it takes a while before I can view a F ing THING>.

What do you want to see?...I'll try and republish for you...

3 minutes ago, Liahona said:

What do you want to see?...I'll try and republish for you...

It was the blueknights post I guess it is for uniforms and the show? The government shuts down everything social. Surprised I can view this forum. But yet people can leak anything they want. 

I tried to click the Mandrins link for twitter and it was blocked. Not a surprise. :-) 

Edited by E3D

2 minutes ago, E3D said:

It was the blueknights post I guess it is for uniforms and the show?

How is this :)

19238227_10154974221248026_6378492243244

• Like 1

Thank you. 

:inlove:

THANKYA VERY MUCH. 

Edited by E3D

9 hours ago, gak27 said:

Looks like the uniform database thread is verging on becoming a clone of the uniform discussion thread...

getting close, and nearing a "merging".

removed some unnecessary posts.  

NOT A GOOD YEAR FOR UNIFORM CHANGES.

Blue Knights terrible, Crown Awful. Cavies guard is terrible., But Corps uniform are great .  Boston look cheap , Crossmen Baddass,  Academy only saw far away picture and looked very funny . Mandarins very nice , any others?? Cadets wearing dresses !  have not heard good things about corps progress  . Madison's uniforms are supposed to be awful as well. 

Edited by 777hornman
  • Like 2

Go look at page 1 - good photos of Academy there, along with everyone else that's revealed their official uniforms.  (Cadets aren't wearing dresses, BTW.)  I've actually heard good things about Madison's uni - they're just a radical departure from what they've had.  (If you liked how their Pirates show looked back in the day, they're using the same designer.)

Mike

On 6/19/2017 at 0:25 AM, shofmon88 said:

That's a bit wild, but for some reason I find it actually visually pleasing. And I kinda hate these newer style uniforms. I certainly like it more than 2016's. 

BK looks like a 60s tie dye and whats with the big black hole on the side?

,like Madarins ,Crossmen Academy ,thats it so far .

Edited by Florida Sun
added more info.