Doggo Drum Corps

"Back in the Day";

The old senior Baltimore Yankee Rebels actually had a pooch mascot that they brought to contests with them named "Hamiliton's Confederate Lady".    At one show the dog took a dislike to one of the NY Skyliners drum majors  (I can't remember which one)  and got a lilltle fiesty at "retreat".   Scared him really good.

The Yankee Rebels also were known for bring two horses to contests and having a uniformed Union and Confederate cavalryman, complete with flags and sabes ride around the track prior to the corps comming "Off the Line".

Great memories......:thumbs-up:

Elphaba       :flower:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Liahona said:

This breed is gentle, sweet, outgoing, and curious.  The Beagle is rather hyper as a puppy, and has a good amount of energy as an adult. This is definitely not a sedentary dog, and if you want to own a Beagle, you'll have to be the type of person who likes to stay active with your pet.

I had beagles all my life.  Wonderful dogs but a big back yard is helpful.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I had beagles all my life.  Wonderful dogs but a big back yard is helpful.  

I am all about the Shelties. I even have a blue merle ... that could work for Bluecoats, because, not to put too fine a point on it, he has a blue coat. I would bring him to Bloo's Spring Training with me, but he would probably bark a lot and I wouldn't be able to hear the electronics. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

but he would probably bark a lot and I wouldn't be able to hear the electronics. 

:spitting:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, skevinp said:

I'm pretty sure Crown is a Golden Retriever.

I see Crown as more of an Afghan or a Greyhound- long (tall) , elegant, smooth-moving.

"Hey gang!  DCI is having the lobbyists lead all the corps into wearing different outfits this summer. Maybe we'll be able to sneak in and they'll just think we're the new dudes in the new duds."

tlumacki_foxes_metro019.jpg