Cavs 1st

BCoats 2nd

Crown 3rd

Cadets 4th

Xmen 5th

Bstars 6th

I like seeing Cavies first. :)

• Like 2

I just saw a bit of Crowns show on YT. Wow...not digging that at all. Horns are great as expected. Drum line is pretty good but we'll see. Drill seems straightforward..complicated. No GE. Guard is a big step back from their greatness the last few years. The SINGING.....let me just says it's nails to the chalkboard. Nothing against the singer..she seems to have a pleasant voice but is it me or does it seem like the great Crown horn line is playing backup to a singer in the Wicked balled?

• Like 1

I predict someone will win the Indianapolis show by 1.75 points. Out west someone will win by 3 points.

Just having fun :)

Just rolled into Indy. Here all week for a big church function. Ticket in hand to opening night. I tears me up that it is just coincidentally the same week. Lol

i forget how big LOS is. Blows me away every time I see it!

• Like 5

I'll be watching it at my local theater in Honolulu. Last year there was a great amount of people who watched it in the theater. I'm hoping for an even bigger turnout this year. It airs at 2:30 Hawaii time so I made an excuse to get out of work early...shhh. 

I'm most excited about what the Bluecoats have this year. It kills me that it'll cost me an arm and a leg to be able to fly out and watch them live D:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kdaddy said:

Are the Manhattan theaters typically packed? I'm not from around here, just happen to be in the area for a month. 

I'm planning to hit the theater by Union Square!

I went to Union Square last year and it was about 2/3rd full. Going to Times Square because it's closer to work this year. We moved. 

22 hours ago, soccerguy315 said:

how does George Dixon have the inside track on so many shows?!?! hahaha.

jealous.

George is nice and talks to people who have access to information....

• Like 2