Opening Night!

11 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

That is.... I am not sure if I am a fan of that

It's better than hearing Rondaniro and Delucia blabber on about nothing waiting for scores. But I'll definitely enjoy watching the Bluecoats performance from last season.

3 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

It's better than hearing Rondaniro and Delucia blabber on about nothing waiting for scores. But I'll definitely enjoy watching the Bluecoats performance from last season.

My favorite part of every year is when they say dumb things on the podcasts and scores show something totally the opposite of what they said. Smiles, every time lol

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Not talking about them standing still, when they get going it's not as crazy nor as impressive from a difficulty perspective.

I saw "moved a hack of alot more" and read as amount of time. I will disagree seeing as I have watched the show about 5 times since the preview show. The last minute is 100% velocity pass through rotation madness. The opening starts slow but turns into a jazz running pass through cross. I'd say watch it again if you can :)

Tonight is the closest i'll ever get to watching drum corps this season. Depending on what I see tonight though, I may be making the 4,000 mile journey to finals. 

• Like 2

Going to Tulsa Cinemark.

Driving 3 hours from Casper.  (No theaters in WY carry this)  Any DCP'rs going to cinema in Ft. Collins, CO?  Look for two old guys sitting front and center.  Say hi!

Edited by bearwy
  • Like 1