Opening Night!

Getting ready to head out (have to drive a few hours to a theater and meeting someone before).  

Looking forward to discussing afterwards, writing my review when I get back, and just experiencing the first show of the year!   

Hope everyone has safe travels, finds something they enjoy, and just has fun kicking off the 2017 season.  

Peace out til tonight.  :95_v:

• Like 3

Just now, johnpendell said:

My bosses hate me and scheduled me for work today hoorahhhh! Looking forward to reading everyone's afterthoughts.....

invite them to go with you as a bonding experience, ???

• Like 2

Just now, xandandl said:

invite them to go with you as a bonding experience, ???

Hahahah good idea. Sooo my summer job is being a delivery boy at Dominos... someone needs to get REAL hungry at the theaters so I can sneak off!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, leeboyer said:

I'll be watching at Savoy 16 in Champaign, IL. Usually not very crowded here in the past

order the pizza and offer the slices as a way to get them in the door.  JP won't mind delivering I am sure.

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Getting ready to head out (have to drive a few hours to a theater and meeting someone before).  

Looking forward to discussing afterwards, writing my review when I get back, and just experiencing the first show of the year!   

Hope everyone has safe travels, finds something they enjoy, and just has fun kicking off the 2017 season.  

Peace out til tonight.  :95_v:

my theater in Harrisburg, Pa is 10 minutes..I am fortunate. Look forward to your review ( I enjoy your insights )

This day is going by sooo slow...I can't wait!