Opening Night!

24 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

And here is a snapshot of that very moment.

'

19400616_1578375058870561_18466993174392

Photo Credit. Jon Braude Photography

Love seeing that genuine happiness on their faces. 

They're enjoying the hell out of that show 

• Like 2

Just now, DrumManTx said:

That ending was just explosive in every single way, LOVE this shot.  One of those capturing a moment perfectly images.......I need to check out this guys other pictures.  

His son marched Blue Stars and RX. A lot of his work is WGI percussion shows.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

man the show last night brought the crotchety old timers out full force on the DCp facebook page

Oh wait until you see how they are reacting to SCV.  lol (I think theirs is quite tasteful)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

So you're saying that the corps last night are bad, or the corps out West are just so much better?

I wouldn't say "bad," but outside of Bloo, I wouldn't be worried about the competition if I were BD and SCV. (not that I'm predicting that finish)

7 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I wouldn't say "bad," but outside of Bloo, I wouldn't be worried about the competition if I were BD and SCV. (not that I'm predicting that finish)

Ah, ok. I can't wait to see the West tour corps next weekend if that's the case 

On 6/22/2017 at 11:43 PM, Stu said:

Yep sometimes life come down to one solitary moment!!!  FYI: the most stressful trumpet solo gig ever in the history of the world had to be....................... The military brass player who played Taps at the funeral of JFK.  That moment was broadcast to people around the 'entire globe'; and he nailed it!

Just catching up...

This is not true.  There is an entire backstory to it and how the nation (mis) interpreted his frack.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/at-jfks-funeral-50-years-ago-a-buglers-broken-note-spoke-for-a-grieving-nation/2013/11/10/a565c2f0-4625-11e3-bf0c-cebf37c6f484_story.html

• Like 1