Opening Night!

3 minutes ago, Dmiggles said:

Crown - Cool first half but Judy Jetson kind of killed the second act after a while. 

Oh my goodness... I can't take it.  It's too late and everything is much to hilarious to be consuming coffee while wearing what used to be a white tee-shirt.  If they weren't before, my sinuses are certainly clear now.

:spitting:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tenoris4Jazz said:

I vividly remember walking around the concourse of Grant Field in 1982 and staring at the guard members from the Bridgemen.  They wore tights that were so thin and form fitting that... well... you knew they were not wearing underwear and had shaved.    :spitting:  :blink: 

At Whitewater BITD the shirts went up and well....left nothing to the imagination.  

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

There's two corps in California that might have something to say about that though.

After watching tonight's performances, I'm feeling good for the west coast...

Overall, this should be a fun season.

In my opinion, Cadets, Cavaliers, and Bluecoats overscored a little bit.

Looking at the score sheet, surprised BStars got last in brass. Crossmen got a lot of 5th place captions which is surprising as well as tbh I expected BS to be a decent amount ahead of them. Cadets 5th in percussion wow, and they were being hyped as their strongest caption by some.

Just the first show though.

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

At Whitewater BITD the shirts went up and well....left nothing to the imagination.  

Bridgemen's guard was um, legendary ... yeah, that's the word.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Crossmen tenor went down hard tonight.  He seemed ok but I'm sending positive thoughts that he's well. 

I was wondering if that happened... I walked in during their show and only saw three tenors, then saw the fourth later on.  Was it on a prop?

• Like 1

Alright... I'm done here.  Thanks for the commentary updates and insights from all those that were there!

I think that I will go peek at the Cadets thread for a minute.

I promise not to post anything!!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

May as well record the brass and percussion then. Drum corps should be live as much as possible.

Didn't someone do that to their brass last year? Oh yeah...