DrumScorps v3 now available!

I wonder if this would be possible:  In looking at the Events filtered by my favorite Corps, could I export them to my phone's calendar?  That way I'd have a reminder to either watch online if the show was being streamed or to go to DCP to participate in the show thread. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

I wonder if this would be possible:  In looking at the Events filtered by my favorite Corps, could I export them to my phone's calendar?  That way I'd have a reminder to either watch online if the show was being streamed or to go to DCP to participate in the show thread. 

Certainly possible and not something we had thought of. I'll add it to our bucket o' features and perhaps we'll put it in the app one day. We have a short list of things to add for our mid-season release so probably won't be on the table until next season.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2017 at 4:16 AM, DrumScorps said:

We will be enabling recaps in another update soon after the season begins. Stay tuned...

Score Recaps are now available for Season Pass subscribers in the version of DrumScorps that Drew pushed-out this morning.  You'll need version 3.1.457, which was just released to the App Store this morning - so check for updates.

We appreciate your patience while we continue to get work through getting scores posted quickly and on-going product refinements.

-john

IMG_6549.PNG

Has the DCP/DrumScorps crash been fixed that occurs after every competition? 

It wasn't mentioned in the changelog

Recaps look nice!  Thanks!

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I'm not involved with the project, but it would appear to me that the issue is not a "crash" per se. I suspect it is just that everyone gets the "scores are available" notification at the same time, and then in unison start pounding the server(s) driving both the app and the forum.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I believe we now have that sorted-out as-well.  It was a confluence of a new server (remember we moved about a month ago?), new season, new notification system, new app version ... and so on.  I believe we've got everything tuned properly now, having had a couple of really busy nights with which to do some load testing. The update with the Whitewater and Sacramento scores last night went without a problem and updates were back to 1 second or less.

THANK YOU for your patience while we get things tuned-up and calibrated for the new season.

-john

12 minutes ago, Jast45 said:

Is the "season pass" content available for the iPad?

Yes, the app is identical across all devices. To purchase the season pass, you can either

1. Try to view a recap for an event. If not a subscriber, you will be prompted.
  2. Try to view a corps' repertoire or scoring history. If not a subscriber, you will be prompted.