Looking for K-90 Parts Horn

BAT Man

EDIT: I HAVE ENGINEERED MY WAY OUT OF MY PROBLEM AND NO LONGER NEED ANY PARTS. HOWEVER, I AM STILL INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING SOME K-90 PARTS IF YOU HAVE ANY IN BOXES STORED AWAY. PLEASE READ IF YOU DO HAVE K-90 PARTS. THANKS!

I need to scavenge some K-90 parts, and I know probably no one has them, but I will ask, anyway.

I need the two piston set, meaning the valve casing assembly and the two pistons. Valve stems, finger buttons, caps and springs can all be easily scrounged. The K-90's twin valve casing and the two pistons are NOT easy to locate, however.

I am hoping someone has a destroyed K-90 they have kept around as a parts horn and it still has the valves. I cannot pay much but I can drive a long way to avoid the shipping damage that almost certainly will happen if you ship them to me. (Shipping is okay, but we would have to talk about it. I would rather drive a long way, meet a fellow drum corps nut, and make a cash-for-parts sale in person.)

The pistons and the casing assembly must still more or less work, the pistons must not have holes in the tunnels or dents in the bodies, and the casing knuckles/ports must not be torn or badly crushed. That is it. If they go up and down but hang badly I can fix that in my repair shop.

I am trying to fix up a beater contra for a local kid for a group we are trying to start up in my town. He has no money and I have no money to spare for parts. I am already donating my time, some parts and the needed supplies as well as doing the hunting. If I drop more than a hundred or so into this my wife will skin me alive, heh, heh...

So, anyone have a beater K-90 with valves that they would consider removing and selling to me? Or do you have a complete beater K-90 that would want to unload very cheaply? 

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Edited by BAT Man