Season 27 Discussion Thread

I will be away this weekend, so Friday's and Saturday's scores will be delayed until Monday night.

• 2 weeks later...

The first point increase has been implemented, and caption change restrictions are now in effect.

Just thought I'd say, Boston is doing great this year. Like, for real.

Unless I missed you said caption restrictions would go in on Sunday, 7/9. 

This is from your rules thread. 

"Starting 7/9, each corps will only be allowed ONE change per week of UP TO three captions. It is a rolling timer based off of when you perform the change and does not reset at midnight. "

Well... dang. I *meant* to type 7/2, to coincide with the first point increase. But, since I didn't, I will reopen unlimited caption selections tonight when I get home. Then I will switch them back on Sunday with the second point increase.

Well, that was a fun end of the first half of the season, wasn't it?

The Texas Zephyrs got that version of the show to about the best it could be, and had a heck of a Finals run in Raleigh, but it's time to put in the new version of the "ethos" section, and tighten up the closer some.

Yay drum corps?

(real world note: seriously, last night's scores are nuts.)

On 7/5/2017 at 3:07 PM, hostrauser said:

Well... dang. I *meant* to type 7/2, to coincide with the first point increase. But, since I didn't, I will reopen unlimited caption selections tonight when I get home. Then I will switch them back on Sunday with the second point increase.

Well... dang. I *meant* to add in another point and shut down the caption selections on Sunday. But, since I didn't, and people are making changes, it will carry on for the rest of the week.

So, this Sunday will see a *TWO* point increase. And caption change limitations implemented.

I don't know how the competition gets any closer than Saturday night CLASS Champs. In all 3 divisions! Amazing programs. 

Gary... thanks for hosting another great event. 

We will try and return the favor at FANFARE in Orlando. 

Sorry haven't been on much this summer, busy busy busy,  but the corps tour staff have done amazing with the show we designed, keeping the kids in their toes and instituting the needed changes.  Very pleased with where things stand@

Yes CLASS Championship was a huge success and with all the corps coming in so close, the record attendance crowd was certainly treated to a great night! 

Knight org is loving how this season is coming together right at the right time!!