Cabs on the Beach

if you want to take in a great show,mark the date JULY 22 down,PlACE Everette Ma, 14 corps  5 DCA --3 DCI -- 6 Alimni Corps and its a free SHOW can;t beat that .

NO i DIDN:T I MADE MY POINT 

On 6/18/2017 at 11:53 AM, Poppycock said:

Is it a scavenger hunt to find information? Does it require a password? Wouldn't it be better marketing for this information to be in this form on DCP instead of I heard it from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another like you stated? 

in todays world social media is the place to be for info.

On 6/18/2017 at 4:19 PM, Poppycock said:

Exactly! The forum is as dead as Kelsey's nuts. 

while riding home on the auto trian from florida, i saw several updates on facebook and twitter from people there live.

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

while riding home on the auto trian from florida, i saw several updates on facebook and twitter from people there live.

OK, but if one doesn't know people who were there? Or as cixelsyd said:

"I know where to look - the DCA website, Facebook page, Twitter feed, and right here on DCP in the forum dedicated to promoting the circuit.  There is not a peep of information about the show at any of those sources. A word of advice - if you want to grow the DCA audience, tell us 'where to look' for information on your circuit."

Shouldn't there be some central clearinghouse for drum-corps news (e.g. DCA's own media pages) and discussion (e.g., DCP)?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Swell!  Maybe DCA will solicit their services for their own social media accounts.

maybe. i've been critical of DCA's marketing, but then again you gotta spend money to make money,and so far outside of the DCA president, no one else is doing any marketing thats visible.

• Like 1

I was wondering the same thing...was it judged?  I can't find scores anywhere...