DCI Spring Training Finale Thread!

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Perhaps they're right?  :P

I'm hoping they get the corps on before rain moves in. 

Speaking for myself, I turned down a cocktail invitation.  At the time, I didn't know it would be this long.  Now, I'm a little ######.

So far so good with mics.  LOL.

1 minute ago, Kamarag said:

Looks and sounds great here in 720p. No buffering, but I have a FIOS connection and beefy CPU/GPU.

And I'm in Australia, running through a VPN on an 8 year old MacBook Pro. Definitely not optimal. 

Just now, jjeffeory said:

No offence to you, whatsoever.

I like a price that is all inclusive.  Figure out the costs and charge a fair price for everything. Don't nickel and dime with below the line fees and ideas where the purchase price isn't really the purchase price.

That's the perfect way to have no subscribers at all. You'd be shocked how much it would cost you in the system you describe.

Oddly the only time we get some blurry blocks (and they're very minor) is when they show clips from the shows from last season. Probably a compressed video being compressed again to stream

this is FRUSTRATING. everytime i log in it says "Authorization failed, please wait while we determine why..."