DCI Spring Training Finale Thread!

Just now, brassdude6171 said:

I think DCPers should listen to Dan (won't even attempt to spell his last name). After a few years, we'll really start to see what FloMarching is capable of. Just give them 3-5 years' chance.

Dan Acheson is one of the most cool-headed, logical-minded, forward-thinking people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and if he trusts FloMarching, I'm inclined to!

• Like 4

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Don't shoot the messenger but some of this comes down to your equipment.  I watched WGI percussion championships and I had zero issues.  I'm having no issues now.  I always had issues with DCI fan network and DCI Live. 

Right now, the stream is doing fine for me.

But way too many people were complaining during BOA's championships last year, relative to the previous years, for it to have been anything other than FloMarching screwing up.

• Like 2

Just now, brassdude6171 said:

I think DCPers should listen to Dan (won't even attempt to spell his last name). After a few years, we'll really start to see what FloMarching is capable of. Just give them 3-5 years' chance.

The stuff they do with sports is *amazing*. It will take time for the production crews to figure out band/corps. 

• Like 1

Has the new 13-minute time limit been discussed on DCP yet?

• Like 1

Hmmm 15 minutes of Corps promos?

It doesn't seem like you can go back to an earlier part of the stream with this like you could last year.  That was a great feature for me because I never got home in time.

Or...am I missing something?

( I can pause, but not click on an earlier part of the stream)

Wait, are they showing everyone's trailer?

I came here for a burger. I'm sure the entire menu is delicious, but you don't need to show it to me, I'm hungry for this burger!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

So you're thinking FloMarching will be reelected and not impeached?