Rate Your FloMarching First Impression

Rate Your FloMarching First Impression  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Audio Quality

2. 2. Video Quality

3. 3. Overall Impression

I was impressed, pixelated video a bunch, but seemed to correct pretty quickly. Audio was great.

• Like 1

I would have stretches where the video would buffer, most times minor but a couple for over 10 seconds (laptop was the only device using wifi bandwidth) but no buffering during loooooong talk break...go figure.  The audio was wonderful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Whoever doesn't give a 5 on the audio quality is absolutely insane (unless you experienced issues which is the fault at your end). You don't get audio quality like this on a live stream ever. Blew me away. 

Always room for improvement...4 stars

• Like 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

Will say overall it was way better than I expected it to be.  Especially on the audio end.  

Better than expected results...we are in agreement there...I was not expecting much...so it could only go up from there...haha

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Always room for improvement...4 stars

Lol let me know when we find a real life Pied Piper compression algorithm for live streaming

• Like 1

I too was impressed, even on a satellite internet and through a VPN. Ditto on the audio, worked way better than I expected up here I n the great white north

• Like 2

On the day that it was announced DCI was using FloMarching, I sent DCI a very strongly worded email (firm but not rude) explaining my concerns based on last fall's BOA stream. DCI replied to me with what I expect was their form-response to such messages, of which mine was surely just a drop in the bucket. Something along the lines of: we'll work hard to make sure this is a quality product.

I was very pleasantly surprised today.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Mikey408 said:

I too was impressed, even on a satellite internet and through a VPN. Ditto on the audio, worked way better than I expected up here I n the great white north

Very cool. I might send a private message to ask about connectivity. I've been watching 'live' DCI and WGI for years. It's been fun. Enjoy the experience. Cool you.

• Like 2